Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where to find Meanor Beginnings early editions

I am not sure about whether or not it is alright to distribute this information. To me genealogy means sharing what you know with cousins you didn't know you had. I recently contacted the originator of Meanor Beginnings, but was made to feel unwelcome to sharing information. I feel I have a lot to give, but was treated very differently than what I would have expected. I had gathered from the newsletters that they were wanting and giving all information Meanor. However, my experiance makes me wonder if I unintentionally stepped on someones toes. Meanor Beginnings is still going strong today, but it is now in a closed forum to which I am not invited.

I still feel that I should share the information I have, so I will readily part with my source.....aka the location.... if asked off the blog for those looking for Meanor ancestors. Therefore, anyone wanting the early editions, please contact me via e-mail placing Meanor Beginnings in the subject line.

Like wise, anyone working the Peart / Meanor connection....Diane and I would love to share as we are each decended from a different pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment