Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wacky Woolsey - Holden Ho-down

So, I am researching Abigail Woolsey for Mom to create a history on her to give at a DUP meeting after the first of the year. So everything seems to be hearsay, and when there is documentation, I still have unanswered questions. (Does any one have any idea how many wives Edwin Holden had? Did Abigail indeed marry Holden on the same day as her sister? Since both girls were under age did he go to jail?) But just for a moment lets assume the information I found is true....

Then the topiary takes control....

...two full circles, three women all married to the same man (and there are at least two more wives) on two sides of the topiary....making one giant circle connected by me....Banjo music anyone?

I'm going to go take something for this headache. Bye-Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment